old fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chatcher

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:?: has any one here had a fish die of old age reason being i have this royal gramma that was an adult when i got him a few years back and over the last month or so i have noticed he has not been coming out at feeding time(s) so i dug him out of his hidaway to find him emaciated i moved him to my qt and have been try to get him to eat but to no avail i have yet to have a fish die of old age that i know of in the past its always been human error so im not surewhats wrong all of his tank mates are still doing just fine and he is still alive just not active at all and not eating any help is greatly app in advance

well i hate to say i found him expired this mornig i guess it was his time to go

I've keep an adult Imperator and Blue Face angel together for a little bit over 11 years. Unfortunately, I don't know if they passed on from old age or illness. They expired during my efforts to treat my tank for ick that was brought on by a 10 hour power outage 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom