omega food for fishes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bunbury22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What do you guys think about omega branded food like the dried bloodworms, veggie rounds, mysis shrimp, and veggie flakes? My omnivore fishes don't seem to like them except for the blood worms

I'm also giving them frozen brine shrimp and they love it!

I don't like to feed any freeze dried foods. Frozen food for fish that refuse pellets are good, but the best thing they can be on is a high quality pellet. IME the best food by far right now is New Life Spectrum. I prefer to feed the Thera+A formula because it has enough extra garlic to kill some parasites.

Thanks for the info man ill try to buy that type of food!

I haven't tried the freeze-dried stuff by omega one, however I do feed pellets and flakes by omega. And it is one of the better foods out there, whether or not it's better than nls idk cuz I haven't tried it. But I can tell you once I switched to omega my fish are definitely more active and colorful.

I feed a combination of omega one algae flakes and NLS Thera +a to my fishes on a regular basis and they seem healthy. I also feed frozen brine on occasion (whenever I feel like it lol) and they also nibble on the squid and prawn I feed my eel.

Back
Top Bottom