One more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wally

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am looking for suggestions on one more fish for my system. Its a 55 with refugium and sump (90 gal total)

I now have 4 fish
1 Banggi Cardinal
1 Ocellaris Clown
1 Strawberry Psudochromi
1 Sailfin Dragonet (similar to a scooter blenny)

I would like a small angle or some other peaceful fish.
I also like some butterflies but looks like they get so big.
Maybe a dwarf angel?

Any suggestions appreciated

Is it going to be FO or Reef? Reason I ask is I myself wouldn't risk having a butterfly or an angel in a reef. That's not to say it couldn't be done.

Oh thanks for the advise. Reef tank eventually now I only have 3 corals but more in the future.

Say Don, where are you from again? I just heard of the Western Wisconsin Reef Club, they have a web site and meet in La Crosse.

gotz_potential said:
Is it going to be FO or Reef? Reason I ask is I myself wouldn't risk having a butterfly or an angel in a reef. That's not to say it couldn't be done.

Dwarfs are 50/50. Flames tend to be the best of the bunch.

Butterflies...Heniochus has a sub species that feeds exclusively on plankton.

Copperbanded are a safe bet (although not 100%)

African flameback angels are very nice, they are also in the dwarf angel family but as with any dwarfs, they can be 50 - 50. Some do not touch your corals for years and then suddenly start accuiring a taste for them. Definitely no if you have or plan to have any clams, they tend to nibble on their mantles.
Also a Yellow watchman Goby is nice.

Back
Top Bottom