One Spot Foxface?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish noob

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can I put a small one in my 60g cube? I currently only have a small clownfish pair.

I also only planning on having 4 fish total.

I'm posting a pic of my clowns because everyone seems to like looking at pics. :)

Attachments

• image-3148097791.jpg
    image-3148097791.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 132
I wouldn't. Unless of course your thinking of upgrading. They get about 8 inches or larger and do swim quite a bit. Tank looks great though! Gl!

I just gave my fox face back to my fish guy because he was too big for my 54g. They grow rather quickly. We bought him at 3 inches or so, maybe a bit smaller, and he was at least 6 inches and fairly thick within 18 months. Should have held onto him, b/c 3 weeks later we upgraded to a 180g...

Good luck

Paula

Ok, thanks for the advice. I won't be doing it. I wasnt aware they grow that fast.

What are the tank dimensions? I have a 66 gallon thats 38x21.5x26 and i am seriously considering one.

Also, why only 4 fish? Understocking is great, but the tank might be a bit bland:(

Gboy66 said:
What are the tank dimensions? I have a 66 gallon thats 38x21.5x26 and i am seriously considering one.

Also, why only 4 fish? Understocking is great, but the tank might be a bit bland:(

It's 24x24x24.

I just want to make sure the tank isn't overcrowded.

Fish noob said:
It's 24x24x24.

I just want to make sure the tank isn't overcrowded.

Oh, yeah then no. 24" isnt enough:(

Ha, well you have quite a bit more room just in case you want 5..maybe 6 fish!

Back
Top Bottom