Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-26-2005, 05:18 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
One Tough CBA Fish

I bought this Coral Beauty Angel fish 3 weeks ago for 1/2 price from a LFS, and this is how it all happened. I went to a LFS, and i didn't see any other fish i like accept this CBA. He was the only fish alone in the display tank on the top shelf. Told the fish guy i wanted to buy it. While he was netting it out with a small net, the fish jumped right out of the net and landed on the floor. The guy quickly picked the angel fish off the floor, and dropped it into another tank which already has a large Humu Picasso Trigger in there. So while the angel was still trying to recover from a long fall, the trigger bit him which left 3 cut marks on the head, and a swollen eye...So to make this story short, i took a chance and nursed it back. The amazing part was, i didn't even use any medications. He is now healthy, eating well, no visible wounds, and looks just like a normal CBA. should be.

75 gal SW
55 gal FW
IfoundNemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 05:41 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Tank: 55 Gallon
The equipment: Coralife 4x65w (2x10k; 2xActinic), Emperor 400, 2 PH
The Fish: black maroon clown, neon goby, yellow watchman goby, 3 blue-green chromis, royal gramma, and a yellow clown goby.
The Coral: zoos, kenya trees, shrooms, leathers, hammer, and star polyps
The Inverts: LT anemone, pistol shrimp, urchins, etc.
The Janitors: nassarius snails, turbos, hermits, several brittle and serpent stars
The Rock: 68# of Keys-12# Base Rock; from LR.com
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com