One year into Saltwater hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
I haven't been posting in a while since getting married and all life has been busy. I am going on a year this month that I have belonged to this forum and just wanted to say thank you to all who have helped me along the way If it wasn't for this forum I would have either quit or blew a bunch of money on stuff I didn't need or know how to care for.

Not much has happened with my tank in the past few months I haven't added anything I hit a financial plateau. It is giving my tank time to become seasoned though.

the only thing worth talking about was about 1 month ago my starfish ended up making it past the u-tube and into my overflow box. How I have no idea it either crawled over or squeezed threw the u-tube. No harm done to the star he is still happy as ever.

My sun polyps have grown some branchy leaf looking tree type sprouts I will post a pic when my sister in-law returns my camera.

I started adding Turbo Calcium to my water changes this week about 4 teaspoons to 18gallons of PWC and am testing to see if my Reef Crystals Calcium level bumps up. I had a 2-part solution I was going to use but my Mastiff ate the bottle of part B

Other than that all is well and hopefully now that things have mellowed out I can invest some more time into the site and my tank.

Good to hear from you figi.I was wondering where you were. Good to have you back.

Congrats on getting married and the healthy tank!

Mastiff ate the "b" bottle of ca? Hopefully the st. bernard will learn many things from him....LOL!

Glad you're still amongst the living!

Back
Top Bottom