Online coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noturaveragereefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone have any reputable but affordable references? I've ordered from liveaquaria and very satisfied but they are out of stock in the sizes of the items I need/want.

I've had luck with Blue Zoo Aquatics and AquaSD. Also, Vivid Aquariums has some nice stuff.

Iv made 3 orders from vivid aquariums and iv been very happy with all 3. Iv never have a fish or coral die from them. And sometimes I get some freebies from them :)

Aqua SD is garbage. Their Corals are cheap for a reason. I placed A online order with them. They canceled it because they claim they had no stock. So i went in locally and found out they did have stock. They messed up in the prices so they canceled it. It took a month for them to give me back my money after numerous emails. Anyways, i still got a frag pack from them. All the corals had symptoms after i dipped my corals. Nudis,, aptasia, and bubble algae. One on each coral of three i bought lol. Dirty.

Aqua SD is garbage. Their Corals are cheap for a reason. I placed A online order with them. They canceled it because they claim they had no stock. So i went in locally and found out they did have stock. They messed up in the prices so they canceled it. It took a month for them to give me back my money after numerous emails. Anyways, i still got a frag pack from them. All the corals had symptoms after i dipped my corals. Nudis,, aptasia, and bubble algae. One on each coral of three i bought lol. Dirty.

Well there you go. I haven't had these kind of problems yet, but it's always a possibility.

I dont mean to burn out Aqua SD. Everyone has their own bad experience.

How long from order to delivery?

Well when you place your order it says they will cal you in 3 to 5 business days to set up shipping. But what I do is place the order early in the morning and then as soon as they open I call them and set up shipping. I got my package the next day at 9:30 in the morning

Back
Top Bottom