Online store reliable, or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is fishsupplyunderwater.com a reliable site or not? They have really exotic stuff that I cant find anywhere else. Are they good or not?

What are you waiting for? And they have cortez stingrays. Couldnt find one anywhere. I just want to try one for awhile then if he/she gets too big give her away. I hope its reliable cuz they have awesome stuff.

Looking it over, I don't really see much in terms of coral I couldn't get off LA or saltwaterfish.com. Though some of the prices are better...though I didn't see any free shipping offers, which is what I usually save up for.

What are you waiting for? And they have cortez stingrays. Couldnt find one anywhere. I just want to try one for awhile then if he/she gets too big give her away. I hope its reliable cuz they have awesome stuff.
Hawaiian black durgen trigger...

Pulled up some OLD(2003) archives from another forum and all positives from those people..they all said they'd recommend them..Go for it crister,then let us know(y)...

Im 13 and outa money lol. I get easter presents though (woop woop) so I may be getting a cortez then. Ill let everyone know how it goes. And thx a bunch for the help!

Whats your fish? Its a pretty cool site. IDK why its so unknown. I literally couldnt find a cortez in stock ANYWHERE, and they have it.

Back
Top Bottom