Online stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saarmd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was considering buying some hermits online. Anyone have any experience buying online. How about for corals and/or fish? I would appreciate any recommendations.

^agreed +1 along with what I said. And stay away from aquacon, they're a scam

www.liveaquaria.com are great. they guarantee live delivery +14 days if you have any problems. And If you do have a problem they make it very easy to get either a replacement or your money back. They also have real experts to answer any questions instead of someone just out to make a buck.

Buy hermits local if you can. Cheaper than shipping unless also buying fish.

I've shifted to Saltwaterfish.com because they offer ORA species and keep their tanks medicated for non ORA. they have a 14 day guarantee as well and do a great job packing with heat/cold as needed.

Buy hermits local if you can. Cheaper than shipping unless also buying fish.

I've shifted to Saltwaterfish.com because they offer ORA species and keep their tanks medicated for non ORA. they have a 14 day guarantee as well and do a great job packing with heat/cold as needed.

liveaquaria.com does the same. They pack to keep fish warmer or cooler, whatever is needed and they too have the 14 day guarantee.
It's always nice to have more than one option available.
I've never been to saltwater.com, so I don't know anything about them. But you can do a little comparison shopping between the two sites. And if you order from both sites you can compare the quality of their stock. .
For what it costs to ship you want to be sure you get the highest quality live stock

Back
Top Bottom