Open brain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkushy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Stupid question. How do I get my open brain coral to stay put. Almost once a week I have to move it. I dig a small hole in my substrate and place it In just to try and keep it in place. It then puffs up so much it essentially lifts itself out and always makes a slow move until it is pressing up on the front glass of the tank which is a place I would like it to stay away from. I can't imagine that it is doing this on purpose but it is very frustrating.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1389062048162.jpg
    1389062048162.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 129
At least it's not all in my head. Goofy thing knows what it likes I guess.

Guys I added a wellso yesterday and my goby keeps getting sand on it. Should I be worried about it

I would imagine if it is constantly getting it on it then it won't open fully. I get substrate on mine on occasion and it slowly moves it off and dumps it to the side. Granted I have a coarse substrate and not a fine sand.

I didn't think about it when I put it in. It's right by my goby favorite hangout. I think I'll move it just to be safe. Any other tips would be apretiated.

Back
Top Bottom