opinions about Odyssea lighting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr.Nate

Aquarium Advice Freak
I can get a steal on this brand on ebay......BUT....are they any good?

:wink: If you can get a steal on ebay, so can we. :lol:

I haven't heard of them that much... but make sure you read their feedback. Most say that they have their bubls come broken, and that the people don't answer emails/calls. Buyer beware

I think his feedback was like 98.6% favorable......but now that you mention it, that's probably why he says that he's just selling the light fixture and is "giving the bulbs for free". That way if they break, he doesn't have to replace them. I was wondering why he was doing that...makes sense now

All of the negatives that guy had were from people who's bulbs broke on the way. Kinda shady if you ask me. I'd rather just spend a bit more money and buy it from an online retailer *cough www.captivereefs.com cough* who's trusted and has TONS of good feedback. Just my .02

I bought that brand from aquatraders.com. I am very happy with the lights. Except that the actinic bulbs did come broken. I replaced them off ebay for $20 though saw was not that bad. Still saved about $40 from other web sites and brands.

I have read mixed reviews abot this brand and about aquatraders customer service. The price is attractive but I think I will be waiting to hear more about these.

Back
Top Bottom