Opinions on scape please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hard to tell from one pic. Front looks good but I'd try and lift one area off the sand bed to both insure greater flow and because lots of fish, shrimp, etc like overhangs and caves. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks was gonna try and loosen things up a bit. That's a little over 40 lbs in there right now. I might remove a piece of the larger rock to create some space and change the layout a bit...

I like it. :) The only suggestion I would make is to tilt the rock that is up and down in the front to a side to side angle. maybe make a small cave. But other than that it looks good. Plenty of room on the sides so you can clean the glass and the rock looks stable.

The tilted rock is holding up the ones behind it :cool: I'm gonna play around with it tonight... Usually, as this hobby goes, I'll change one small thing and then all of a sudden all my rock is on the floor trying a completely new concept. Wish me luck lol...

very nice! I like it better than what you had, and I liked that too. lol

You made it look llike the tank is bigger than it is with how you staggered the rock from front to back. Great job.

Thanks Carey :cool: I'm pretty pleased as well... Lots of cool dynamics to the layout.

Love it, specially like the small cave to the right center. You get some smallish fish and they are gonna call that home. lol

Thanks everyone.

I'll probably do similar stock to my last 40 breeder. Was thinking of this:

Pair of mocha clowns
Yellow watchman/pistol shrimp
Coral banded shrimp
Pair of fire gobies

Back
Top Bottom