Oscarr19's Aquarium Downgrade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's been almost an entire year since I've posted on the forum and a lot has been going on regarding my saltwater adventure. For those who have followed my threads before know that about a year ago I upgraded my 17G reef tank to a 32G. Unfortunately, the transfer was rushed and the tank has seen quite a few problems in the short time that I've had it. Now, there were good days with this particular aquarium, but nothing close to what i experienced with my 17G nano tank. Thus, i came to the decision to shut down, restart, and downgrade my entire system to try and replicate the environment i had previously set up.

I recently purchased a brand new Fluval M40 Kit that came with everything i needed and then some. The majority of the equipment i will resell and use some older, better (IMO) equipment. I got the kit for a very good deal but there was a slight catch. The kit came with the freshwater version of the stand which is 1" shorter in length and 2" shorter in width. This brings me to step one. It is slightly annoying, but easily fixable with a 3/4"-1" piece of plywood sealed and painted to match the stand.

Anyway, there's a lot more to cover but I'll save that for another post! I'll be tracking and logging my build here and look forward to any questions and replies as well!

Oh, and don't worry pictures are on their way ;)

Back
Top Bottom