Overall Tank Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
I turned my lights on to see a mess. There were loads of bristleworms small - large. Then if use remember that coral that had not opened, a part of it has gone white which I am guesing means that it is dead ? Also alot of my mushrooms have moved so I tried to put them on the rocks but they were all slimy and just fell of straight away.

A good thing (I think) is that there is this strange little shrimp. If use are familiar with freshwater shrimp they are like a transparent / white colour however this one has brown and red stripes accross its body and one of its claws is big especially compared to the other.

I think I am going to get loads of new live rock and give up on corals for a time being, as they dont seem happy.

In another one of your threads, regarding mushrooms, I asked about water quality. You said it was fine. I would be checking again. If you are doing your own testing, you might want to doublecheck the results with a store or another test kit. Your water quality is most likely, not fine. Please post readings, accurate numbers so that we can help.

Back
Top Bottom