Pair of True Percs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrndHog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My LFS has been holding a pair of True Percs for the last week for me. I went and saw them Wed. and plan on picking them up this Sat. to be placed in my QT. They are wild caught and when I watched them Wed. they looked and acted real well. Before the LFS bag them up for me I was going to ask them to feed them. If they eat, great! If they dont, what would you do? They are asking $50 for the pair.

If they dont, what would you do? They are asking $50 for the pair.

You gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em. :mrgreen: I would pass cause if they don't eat they don't survive.

Agree wih above. Have you considered tank raised? They are hardier and you can avoid most problems like this.
Food for thought. :slurp:

I got them Sat. and both are eating great. the only thing that I'm concerned with is that they are staying away from the LR and hanging out on the glass

Completely normal, just give them time to settle in. Congrats on the new pair (y)

I have had mine for a week now and STILL doens't go near the rock OR know what his White Sebae Anemone is supposed to be used for !

I'll wait a month and if he still doesn't go in the Anemone is for I'm gonna try a non tank raised one...

Well the lights just went out and the moons are on. I found them together in a cutout of the rock, I feel better. By the way they are wild caught.

Back
Top Bottom