Pajama Cardinal questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acolotto

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys

So just got 2 pajama cardinals and was wondering if have any advice? They're eating and seem good. Also I now have a goby, a mandarin, two misbar perculas, 2 pajama cardinals, and a foxface (which I know is in two small of a tank but i got him from some guy that had him in a 20!!!! So I'm in the process of trying to find him a new home), a sea hare and coral banded shrimp. Once I get rid of the foxface what else could I add any ideas? Or am I set? I wanna add some herbivore fish?

And btw I have a 55 gallon reef sorry forgot to say that

Lawn mower bleeny? But ur getting close to ur limit... If the tank hasn't been up long, I'd suggest letting it ride for awhile and make sure it can keep up with the bio load.

I've had the tank up for 15 months now had about 8 fish a month and half ago but had an outbreak of ich wiped out 6 fish

The clowns once they get a little older you might have a territory problem. Your might get away with a lawnmower blenny but mine hates my clown fish it is a personal problem he has with the clown. IMO you are already set with the fish you have.

Do you have a quarantine tank?

Yea i do the clowns and pj cardinals are in there right now...it's a 30 gallon nano cube that I plan on making into a nano tank

Back
Top Bottom