Paper towels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

likeaboss2645

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am beyond mad right now I left my tank for a vacation and left my brother taking care of it. When I got back everything looked great and I was actually surprised at how well he had done. Then today the power went of for a few min and when it came back on 100s of paper towel shreds went flying into my tank I had no idea what had happend and I was freaking out racking my brain on how paper towels got in my sump........and then I found out when I was gone there was a water spill from adding fresh water that was cleaned up with paper towels! Don't ask me how but some how it got in the sump!! Now there are everything from quarter sized pieces to micro fibers in my tank!!! It looks horrible! I don't think it's going to hurt the tank but it's going to be a lot of clean up:/ any ideas and or thoughts about wether it will hurt my tank?

90 gal reef

I can't see it hurting unless they were tainted with cleaning products? I use paper towels to wipe down my glass and in tank equipment all the time.. the plain white ones though, nothing with color print or scents..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom