Parameter levels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XxVooDooxX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So for the past month my water levels have been stable at zero across the board. Today I tested and amm is .25 and so is nitrite. Nitrate is zero. I just did a 10% water change about an hour and a half ago. What's going on? No new fish, so I'm not sure why the spike. Should I be worried??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

How was the level after your 10% change? i think its just a random spike like ryan above stated it could be a snail or anything.

i would still monitor it though. This is why they say dont put crazy stuff in a new tank, stability isnt there yet. :)

well the ammonia was just above zero and the nitrite was just below .25 so its still there but not as bad. I already have a five gallon bucket with saltwater that I mixed and its heating so it will be ready for an AM water change

I'm gonna try to see it tomorrow b4 someone buys it. I have the new 55g coming though tomorrow. grrr... it is a sweet deal aint it? ;-)

just emailed with him again and we're working on a time. he said he's up for any kind of deal, I can cherry pick what i want. Oh I sooo hope I get this one.

Sorry to be hogging this thread lol. my bad

We joined at the same time and you have WAY more rep than I do! I must be doing something wrong! Haha! I hope you get it too! pretty soon you might want to open a fish store so you can wright some of this stuff off!!

carey said:
I know you will ;-). Don't worry about it. Just a blip.

hey I found another tank btw 125 gl fish tank

its in my thread. whatcha think?

Talk about a great deal if it was local I would buy it

Sent from my HTC ANDROID INCREDIBLE using Aquarium

I asked, its 3 years old!!! So I wont be interested in the rock or sand. Its still an excellent deal though I think. I just texted him and he still has it. As soon as my 55g gets delivered I need to go there asap to make sure I can get it.
Getting excited again! LOL

Back
Top Bottom