Parameter problems? Heres the answer..!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyDee17

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Having problems getting your water to test right? Having an ammonia spike or just trying to cycle your tank? I would HIGHLY reccommend using NUTRI SEAWATER. You can buy it at your lfs. It has natural, live bacteria that you CANNOT get using salt and water mixes. It actually comes from the sea. Its also amazing for pwc. I use it and my lfs guy told me my water could NOT be any better! Please try it, you cannot go wrong :]

If anyone tries to sell you on an 'instant" cycle product run the other way. You can't have a cycled tank from using water or anything else that promises instant fish capability. LOL

Not to mention the bacteria lives on your LR and other surfaces in the tank, the water holds little to no bacteria.

Sounds like a sales man to me ....lol I find 20.00 for 2.5 gallons of sea water a tad out of my budget

Wow.

I just went to the website that link pointed to. They say "100% Natural " then say it's "Fortified with QX-23® Enriched
Solution"
and then have the gall to say "Nutri-Seawater® is Naturally Filtered - Does not remove or modify what mother nature intended." How do you reconcile all that? Oh, and they also tell you that the QX-23 (which they list out as a lot of what we might call trace elements) is used to preserve the bacteria while the stuff is sitting on the shelf. :lol:

Hahaha what a joke I'm not spending $60 per pwc. Lol the things some people think they can get away with selling

Back
Top Bottom