Peach hammer coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phillipjlael

Aquarium Advice Regular
Are peach hammer corals rare? I can't find info on it much. I feel bad cause I just got one. If it's so rare I gotta make sure I take good care of it.

If it's so rare I gotta make sure I take good care of it.
how about try to take good care of it anyway!

i don't know about peach. i never heard of euphyllia referred to as "peach", but orange torches and hammers are very expensive, because they are shipped from australia.
they look something like this (under the right lighting of course)
orangehammer2.jpg

Yea I will. Yea it was 250 reg price. But this weekend it's 65% off everything so it was about 90. I dunno how the sale is gonna last the weekend cause within 3 hours of being open the place was almost empty. I've so wanted a fire shrimp for so long but can't see paying 40 for a shrimp. There was one left at 14 with the sale. Was gonna get it but another women wanted it badly and I felt bad so I let her have it. Darn me and being nice lol.

Here is another picture. It's a little more open now. Can't really see it's bright pink color from a iPhone camera

Attachments

• image-1312676720.jpg
    image-1312676720.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image-3554216228.jpg
    image-3554216228.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3679611185.jpg
    image-3679611185.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 153
  • image-3464782613.jpg
    image-3464782613.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 122
Here is a pic of mine even though it`s only part of it. It`s about the size of a volleyball. I`ve never heard the peach part also.

100_1013.JPG

actually, i was a vendor for a few years and purchased my corals via collectors, but before that i would buy from both. premium aquatics, fosters and smith live aquaria, are both a solid choice. also, i had a booth at MACNA, and across from me was unique corals.com. they seemed like pretty good guys.

Thanks!!! I know about unique corAls... They service my tank here n there.. Just that im a bit scared to order online fear that the corals/fish dont do well.. I'll give it a try .. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom