Peppermint Shrimp Survival?(Is there strength in numbers?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stresco

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need to do somthing about these freeking Aips in my tank. Joes Juice isnt doing it for me. If I get 10 or 20 peppermint shrimp and add them to my tank, at night, wiht all the lights out, after I feed the eel and the tuskfish, do you think they will finish off all the aiptasia in my tank before they are all finished themselves?

In a word, NO. But it's worth a try. I hope your getting them for less than I am. :roll: I have to pay 6 bux a piece for them. :roll:

justmy2cents said:
I have to pay 6 bux a piece for them. :roll:
At the current exchange rate, they are $21.60 here :|

Order Subtotal Shipping Rate Delivery Options
(Where Available)
Priority Overnight Saturday
$24.99 $34.99 $37.49
$175 and up FREE $10 $12.50

Or who can re-load the fastest.

I always have a spare mag. handy. :mrgreen: Actually I am bless with a wonderful mate. She is very understanding and tolerant of me. :mrgreen: . I traded part of an alarm system for a gun, a Taurus 40 cal stainless, with gold accents, and ivory grips and she didn't even get mad.

Nice Piece. I looked for it on the Taurus Website and didnt see any with that grip. Is it a custom piece? I am partial to Glock though. I like the weight distributing and safety features. JMHO

Erm.. is this an appropriate conversation for kids to see?

Back
Top Bottom