Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-25-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

pesky damsels

I have 2 damsels(i wish id never gotten) one of which has become a terror in the tank, I added a goby and the poor goby is just getting beat up by one of them but the damsel literally chases him all over thetank in and out of crevacis. Im trying to remove them but so far had no luck, i'd like to remove them without completley dismanteling and removing my live rock. Any tips or is it a lost battle

Old 03-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via MSN to Tank2379 Send a message via Yahoo to Tank2379
Be prepared to move all your rock out of the tank to get him.... Unless you have a Fish trap... You can catched them if you have a Fish trap you can actually make one out of a 2 liter pepsi bottle or any 2 liter soda bottle.. You can look on you tube there is a guy that can show you how to make on to catch a damsel.... Just look up Fish Traps for Damsels or just Fish Traps...DIY

Tank2379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:49 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

thanks, yea he was tearing up my little mandarin goby so i just took out all the rock before it got too bad, found a green emerald crab in the process...didnt even know it was in there lol

Tags
damsel, damsels

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com