Pet supply Liquidator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishgillsonefin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new here i thought i pass on this info to my felloe reefers. All i want to say the company is the best for power compact bulbs and MH, there prices are unbeatable, 17 bucks for 55 watt pc's, and there service is the best, when they say the bulbs will be at your house, you can bet it will be there, jim is the man, www.petsupplyliquidator.com 916-381-3551, thanks, once again my tank is the brightest its ever been.
I'm new here i have a 75 gallon tank with a 29 gallon ecosystem, i have 330 watts of power compacts six 55 watt bulbs, i have nothing to do with this company i'm just a very satisfied customer, thought i pass the saving on to my fellow reefers

I hope you have better luck with the Bulbs than I did.. I had 2 Actinic bulbs go dead in 2 months and had to get more.. With my experiences with them I wouldnt buy from them again.. However I hear that they are trying to straighten things out again..

James

The ones that I got from them were Catalina 21" straight pin..

James

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

PSL, had a great reputation at one point in time...then it started to go down hill. It seems maybe they have realized how the drop in customer service and quality hurt them, maybe they are turning it around again (y)

Actually there bulbs are prettty dim. Ask Cj10488 how the Catalina bulbs compare to his new Hamilton PC'S. There is a massive differance in brightness between the two.

Actually there bulbs are prettty dim. Ask Cj10488 how the Catalina bulbs compare to his new Hamilton PC'S. There is a massive differance in brightness between the two.
there is a Night and Day difference.. I could not believe how much of a difference there was betweeen the 2 bulbs.. Both were true 03 bulbs and the Catalinas seemed to be umm very dull.. When I got the hamiltons It was awesome.. Plus there is no warranty on the Catalina Bulbs as I found out the hard way :( 2 months into it both 03 bulbs died.. Sorry no warranty I was told that The bulb in some cases last a week and in other cases last a yr.. I had one Hamilton bulb burn out And it was replaced within the week.. Havent had an Issue since with the Hamiltons.. PSL seems to be getting better with customer Service but After the bad I would rather Pay more and get it elsewhere due to my bad experiences..

James

I order my 2 96 watt PC's from them and they have worked great. I got different bulbs because I had an accident with mine but other than that they are very nice. Unbeatable prices!

Pet supply Liquidator lighting

The bulbs i got from pet supply liquidator, i never had a problem with them. i order 10000k, 03, and 50/50 and never had a problem, for the price i order six, i have 330 watts if power compacts, and my 10000k bulbs never turned gray i have many corals, and there just not doing good there doing great growing like crazy. :D :D :D

My Tank

Hi, if you would like to see my tank with pet supply liquidator bulbs just go to www.extremereef.com go into the gallery and look for phillyfish 75 lagoon, that'a the name i use there and then click on the big picture. :D :D :D

Re: My Tank

fishgillsonefin said:
Hi, if you would like to see my tank with pet supply liquidator bulbs just go to www.extremereef.com go into the gallery and look for phillyfish 75 lagoon, that'a the name i use there and then click on the big picture. :D :D :D

link doesnt work

Back
Top Bottom