ph of the future..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had read about these a while back. They are neat and expensive 8O My acrylic is too thick for them though. I say go closed loop. Thanks for the link.

When the price drops to regular powerhead prices, I might consider it. But at over $300 for ONE? No thanks.

I am impressed that someone out there put the effort into helping move this hobby out of the 1970's and into 21st century. Other than equally over priced 'probes' there isnt much that has changed over the last 10 years, sadly. Sure there have been new versions, models and some minor advancements, but the hobby certainly has not kept pace with the rest of the world in relation to technology. IMO, of course.

$340.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY .... when I saw the pic. I said OH YEAH .... I'm buying 3 of them!!

LOL .... I'd have to take out a second mortgage!!

That price is right on the money if it truly does up to 5000 gph.

The Tunze Turbelle Stream 6100 which does 4000 gph costs just as much.

I like the idea of easily being able to place it wherever I want, the no heat aspect, & the smaller foot print it takes up in the aquarium.

Only two downsides that I can see:

It could be easily removed/bumped by children if kept on the sides limiting it to the back of the tank if worried about it or do not want to view it sticking out the sides of the tank.

I love that it can be put on a controller and that the gph can be controlled as well but I do not see any way to direct the flow if needed.

Back
Top Bottom