has been pretty high since I started my tank 6 months ago with tap water. It was about 1.5ppm. I've been using RO
and top offs and in the past month I've been running phosBan in my hob
fuge as well as physically removing any hair algae that I can and it seems to be improving. I'm at about 0.5 ppm
now. I will continue to do what i'm doing until it is 0, but if it never reaches 0ppm is there no chance of keeping mushrooms and other easier corals? I've already asked questions about my lights and I think I'm okay with that - but, will a steady 0.5ppm PO4
keep me from keeping easier corals?
Thanks as usual.