Picked up a curly cue, pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidkameleon3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ya I went to get a firefish from the LFS and they didn't have any I would buy and I happened across this thing with no $ tag.I we talked it out to $20 since it was on a 5lb rock anyway.I figured it was a good deal.

I read up a bit on them, but any real life experiance would be appreciated also.

lol, oh ****, lets hope the few I get make it withit in there.I feed it some brine today.Maybe if I keep it well feed.I also got a flamed scallop (for my wife),but it snuck off before I could get a pick as well as the sand sifting star

edit:they move around alot like the others?

I don't have alot of experience with them, but IME, all anemones move if conditions are not favorable where you put them.

I had one when 1st starting out and it grew like a weed....then ate my $30 fire shrimp. IME, I wouldn't recommend keeping one, as was already said there sting is potent and they grab anything they can (including your fingers!)

jesus guys, I am glad only gave $20 for it ona 5lb piece of LR.how big you think they get?

Back
Top Bottom