Picking the Perfect Blenny- Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sammy S

Aquarium Advice Activist
I lost my seahorse Poseidon a day ago, and his mate and friends look very much disheartened and do not play around as they did before. I am seeking a Blenny to give them company and play time......which one is best?

The Gold Midas Blenny is one of my favorite fish. I also love my lawnmower blenny.

Attachments

• image-3803435685.jpg
    image-3803435685.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 98
Sammy S said:
----
Are they kind towards other fish? Some blennies are not :/ I'll take a look at that one though thanks

Hi they are a community fish. May be aggressive towards other blennys. They're also reef safe.

Richy35 said:
Hi they are a community fish. May be aggressive towards other blennys. They're also reef safe.

My Midas takes no nonsense from anyone else...but he doesn't stir up trouble. He is out and about all the time, mainly near the surface. My lawnmower is so fat he couldn't win a fight.

Gregcoyote said:
My Midas takes no nonsense from anyone else...but he doesn't stir up trouble. He is out and about all the time, mainly near the surface. My lawnmower is so fat he couldn't win a fight.

Lol poor sod. I love all blennys they've got so much character.

That sounds really good thanks :) I don't want Amphitrite (seahorse) to be alone in the tank

Any other blenny suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom