Here are pics of the RO
system I bought off of Ebay. The directions that come with the system lack information for a first time user. Sorry for the thousand questions
1. How does the auto shutoff valve work?
2. Which one is the DI
filter? I'm guessing the green one, only because the letters "DI
" are in the model number.
3. "Exclusive Adjustable Valve Flow Restrictor for maximum flexibility and simple membrane flushing. It is not necessaries to power flush the the membrane in most cases because it is constantly being cleaned while the filter is working."
Where is this and how do I autoflush?
4. "Stainless steel Check Valve : This part is crucial to the operation of the unit as it prevent the RO
water from moving back into the membrane and keeps the auto shut off stable"
Which part is this?
5. Are the 3 large clear containers the carbon filters? If so, how can I tell between the 2 end ones, which one is the 50 micron prefilter and the 1 micron prefilter? They both look the same to me... ??
6. Is this the right idea? Tap water --> 50 micron prefilter --> 10 micron coconut filter --> 1 micron prefilter --> RO
membrane --> either external faucet adapter (for drinking) or DI
filter --> inline carbon filter --> DONE (for aquarium)
6a. This system came with a storage tank, where does it hook up? I think the above flow chart may be off. Maybe after the RO
membrane, it goes to the tank or the continues to the DI
filter to the final carbon filter and out the faucet adapter?
If you need, I can take more pics...
Thanks a billion!