pikeblenny?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that while browsing through their fish selection too! I haven't seen one anywhere other than there though. They do look very cool though! Have you tried searching wet web media?

Wait! I found it in a file I have on my laptop. It says six inches long and is supposedly reef safe around inverts corals of all kinds and clams, pretty much everything, and it's also peaceful so I'd say, if you like it, go for it, after all, it appears to be a model citizen.

Look up some pics on google. They are very cool looking fish.

yeah i really have fallen in love with it lol, i always wanted an eel but those are predators and get huge,this is a friendly and pretty small substitute. nobody on here has or has had one??

I don't know, if you are looking for a more common fish also look at an engineer goby/convict blenny

I'd advise no on the engineer, liveaquaria says minimum 70G I believe, added the get up to 1' long, and they're in the sand the most of the time. As for the convict blenny I can't really say

never seen/heard of the pike blenny before, so thats why I haven't posted

Convict and engineer are the same thing actually, and I suppose they might be too big although I'd heard of them happy I'm smallerish tanks

Back
Top Bottom