Planning new rimless build-answers and advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondanation09

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am thinking b/w 80-90 gallons 30L x 26W x 24H. Really liked marineland cube 93 but 30 depth just too much.

What I am thinking is rear middle overflow and since I want this against the wall , a dry area for some vortechs.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399079942.223790.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399079964.597988.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399079986.563590.jpg

Something like this. How safe is this for dry side?

I already have mp-10...would I go another mp-10 or mp-40?

Should I go with 1 mp-10 and then some koralias or similar? Which ones and how many?

Should I have 1 return or split return to come out opposite sides on back overflow wall?

I have already decided on 2 kessil s thanks to previous advice here.

The back side of the tank is right against a wall. I want it to be rimless and unobstructed view from 3 sides, hence the pics I showed in the overflow.

While that looks really cool and sleek, I dont know it would be worth the risk for me. If your tank overflowed, those pumps would be toast....or really, any variety of reasons that they would get splashed on, or too much condensation. if you want them there, maybe look at some other pumps that can get wet....jeabos or koralias.

Back
Top Bottom