Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-21-2006, 12:15 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Send a message via AIM to mnestroy
Please give me some simple lighting advice

I'm trying to find a decent light for my 40 gallon breeder and somebody is selling a use Custome Sealife

192 watts of pc...1-10k bulb and 1-actnic O# bulb used for 4 months and an extra actinic bulb (brand new). With a cooling fan and 3 moonlights, 3 cords to control all 3 featues. $100

Please advise me fi this would be a good starter light.

mnestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:17 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Yes. Jump on it.

Fish do not read books, nor care what we think.
afishyonados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 12:24 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic
that sounds like akickin deal man. I would take it certainly. Gonna cost me over like 80 bucks just to get 48 watts over my 10 gallon.
Jarred Darque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:40 AM   #4
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Depending on how much the former user used those lights per day then you`ll have to change the used bulbs in a few months. But over all it looks like a good deal.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lighting

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com