Please help with syphon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just made a denitrate coil and I need to start the syphon but can suck in the air Ecuador there are fumes from PVC cement and it tastes disgusting and can't be good for you. I tried using the tube as my skimmer air line but it wasn't strong enough. So how the heck do I do this???? Is there a mod I can make to a pump do it pumps water through??? I'm so confused please help.

crister13 said:
I just made a denitrate coil and I need to start the syphon but can suck in the air Ecuador there are fumes from PVC cement and it tastes disgusting and can't be good for you. I tried using the tube as my skimmer air line but it wasn't strong enough. So how the heck do I do this???? Is there a mod I can make to a pump do it pumps water through??? I'm so confused please help.

Can you pump water into it,, once it's full stop pumping and the siphon should start on its own. Without knowing the design or how it ties into the tank it is very difficult to offer more specific advice.

Back
Top Bottom