please let me know what you think of my biocube so far ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it looks great! What are your future plans for stocking? Or are you done for now?

Thanx! Currently I have stock lighting but in the near future I might upgrade to hqi or leds

looks great. was kinda shocked when u dropped in all the food lol and wish the music lasted the hole time i was jamming but very good looking tank

I'm getting my LED for my reef tank in about two weeks. I only have three coral for now, but once those lights come in- watch out LFS- make sure ur credit card machine is working!!!

paulweck said:
looks great. was kinda shocked when u dropped in all the food lol and wish the music lasted the hole time i was jamming but very good looking tank

Yea lol I had problems with the audio its getting fixed its just uploading a different "tropical" music lol and I didnt mean to drop in all that food I had to net like half of it out lol

Jlsardina said:
I'm getting my LED for my reef tank in about two weeks. I only have three coral for now, but once those lights come in- watch out LFS- make sure ur credit card machine is working!!!

Lol what type of leds are u getting?

Very nice. I would add an acitinic LED strip, would add some color I believe. I added a few 50/50 strips and acitinics so I could get some more light demanding fellows in my cube and the white/yellow tint is gone and replaced with shimmering blue.

Biocube looks great, AND you have the same fish that I was stocking with! LOL

TLTGF said:
Biocube looks great, AND you have the same fish that I was stocking with! LOL

Thanku!:) Lol its a nice stocking for a biocube atleast that's what I think:)

Back
Top Bottom