Pod depletion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how severe the depletion of my pods would be by a pair of Mandarine Gobies. I have 450lbs (or 500lbs..can remember which at the moment)..anyway..450 pounds of LR in my tank. 3-4 inch sand bed. It has been about a year or so since I took out the Orange spot Goby. The pods are showing up again at full strength...Surely with the amount of rock I have, a pod population should be able to sustain its self.

Squishy

I can show you what I look like before we moved it. When we move, the corals sat in rubber maid tubs for 13 hours (due to the fault of the comp that moved it.) I lost about 400.00 worth of corals.

.....the tank in all its former glory! :cry:

http://www.reef-aquarium.net/tank.html

Pond pics are on their way...Its almost finished!

Ya'll are gonna get a pic of the pond and me floating on a raft in the middle of it holding a beer! :mrgreen:

I'd like to hear how it does? I have a 55 and 90 pounds of LR and 55 lbs of LS and want one Manderine for my tank. Pods are in FULL effect at night...

I will let ya know. I have to get the water in my QT first. I'll update everyone in a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom