Pods- where are they?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have 125 mix reef tank with 30 sump with fuge ( Cheato, live rock). Tank 6 years old, sump 4 years old. The thing is I can't see any Pods. I bought Mandarin. Did not see him pick on live rock, nothing. Is it possible my tank don't have them? With fuge? I'm confused. I have around 100 pounds of live rock. Naso, Yellow,Vlamingi Tangs, Maroon Clown, Flame Angel, Diamond Goby...:(:(:(

Not sure, my BC29 has them. Every time I do a water changes my poly floss is loaded with them. I did seed my tank with over 6,000 pods in a 2 months time.

I can't belive. All the time I read about how easy it is to have them. Live rock, Cheato, Fuge ideal. I did all this....

artur said:
I can't belive. All the time I read about how easy it is to have them. Live rock, Cheato, Fuge ideal. I did all this....

Have you checked at night with a red light? That's when your really see what's going on.

Convict2161 said:
Have you checked at night with a red light? That's when your really see what's going on.

+1 just cause you don't see them don't mean that you don't have them. They are very good at hiding during the day. If your tank is that old and you used some liverock to begin with I would imagine you have a pretty healthy pod population.

I let the algae grow out on my tank and i see more pods... Idk if that is why. But i think i also heard something about that online too. :)

Back
Top Bottom