poll type question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

are there any salties who started salties who are now fascinated with FW like veteren FW become fascinated with the challenge of SW?

I do not think so. IMO, the main reason people leave SW is because they under-estimate the work and exspense involved or simply get too busy to properly maintain their tanks. Noobs are often discouraged because they fail to follow proper advice and things go bad quickly. It is not for the inpatient.

I don't know if this counts, but I'm a salty at heart for years- but I'm intrigued by a freshwater pond outdoors. I think I'm going to take the plunge and go freshwater!! :)

And even outside of my circumstance I would venture to say YES!

To each's own.

I love SW. But some of the FW tanks I have seen are awesome and get me thinking! I doubt I will go FW, but I might do a pond.

I believe most people start off fresh and looking for a challenge go to SW. Lando , you are right about the patience part. Seen it many times

I went from FW to SW also. I just really liked the fact that things grow on their own out of the rocks and its just so cool watching a tank with animals in the whole thing working together. I still have FW but I definately pay more attention to my SW now. :)

Back
Top Bottom