pom-pom xenia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well... I had a small cluster that thrived under a single bulb t8 until 2months of quarentine was over, then moved to under a high power t5..

It has since replicated twice.. still a small stalk, but appears to be thriving..

(t8 was a dual bulb t8 eclipse 20 hood, t5's are 220w 4 bulb with a great reflector)

Not sure if that is what is spec'd for it, but it's working

(was a hitchhiker coral of all things..)

I keep pompom under pc lights as well. The only thing with xenya is it's finicky about water conditions. It needs good water to thrive. If you falter on water changes, it will wilt and start to shrink up. Worse case scenario is that it crash and really mess up your system.

Okay then. Thank you for the help. I'm just making sure it will do okay in my tank. I will keep an eye on my water conditions and if they start getting way out of wack I'll take them back. I dont think my water should be too bad but I am in the middle of switching tanks right now, so I'm going to make sure my water is stable before I put anything in.

Back
Top Bottom