Possible ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ni111

Aquarium Advice Activist
One of my clowns has a red dot below its lower lip its only very small and looks like it could be part of its natural colour, there is only one dot but i am fearfull it could be ich, i never qt because to be honest i have not got the money to be setting up another tank that i will use hardly ever, someone just please put my mind to rest or tell me how to get rid of this if it is ich. thanks

phewwww thanks alot, think i seen someone say ich was red or thats just me persuming it was haha, they also have a few black marks on them which possibly is dead skin but they never! let the shrimps clean them

Lol live fish wash. How old are the clown fish some younger clowns get strange spots as there colors become more defined.

They are quite young so thats probably why, the shrimp always gets closer and closer and then jumps for them and they swim away haha

Thats awsome. A friend of mine had a few fish with ich. When he added a clener shrimp thay litterly lined up to get cleaned. Funnyest thing ever

Thats why we love them haha :) could watch them all day, i think if parents are worried about kids watching too much television they should buy a tank, round about the same price and so much more intresting

I completely aggre. I have my 150 in my bedroom and I was asked, "what about the tv"? I said I have the tank and dont need a TV.

Back
Top Bottom