Possible mantis tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may have missed it but are you gonna grow any macros or corals in this tank with the death machine??

Lmfao death machine. I doubt algae except maybe if I can find some dragons breath. But yeah I'm gonna move a large rock full of palys into the mantis tank and probably some of my other zoas. Possibly mushrooms. Nothing fancy.

Lmfao death machine. I doubt algae except maybe if I can find some dragons breath. But yeah I'm gonna move a large rock full of palys into the mantis tank and probably some of my other zoas. Possibly mushrooms. Nothing fancy.

He will be a zoo keeper :)

From what I've read I think they look like legs that deist develop right if that makes sense. I'm sure it would be easier to tell in person than on a video. To the glass thing I'm pretty sure that's extremely rare and probably cheap thin glass, that being said when I start my mantis tank I will be reinforcing the bottom with acrylic just to make me feel better

Your idea of a acrylic sheet on the bottom isn't a bad one. I'm not sure what a big one could do. 1/4" seems a bit much, but who knows?

Back
Top Bottom