Possible mantis tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I could. But I'm adding all the components together and it's getting expensive. I'll see. If I can't find a used setup I'll order all the stuff next week.

Here's a long shot, if your friend that builds sumps works with acrylic you could possibly build the sump directly into the stand using the stand as the walls of the sump, just add baffles then a face panel and boom! Integrated sump

That's a good idea! Might take a bit of extra internal bracing, which the baffles would provide, but some sheets of acrylic and some glue you might have something. Acrylic is very easy to work with.

I'll talk to him about it. That might be worth a shot. It would still only be 8.5 inches wide. So not much bigger than the 5 gal tank.

Well it's about 16in if I'm lucky length. And height I guess could be like 14-16in. It's got so many support beams underneath. Killing me.

I may have missed it but are you gonna grow any macros or corals in this tank with the death machine??

Back
Top Bottom