Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #71
Aquarium Advice Regular

ya sorry doogle no one knows what ur saying k pce

Old 04-01-2011, 01:35 AM   #72
Aquarium Advice Addict

I agree with parts of what you're saying doogle, but if they don't want to have the risk, then what better preventative? I think it's best to let them stick with their decision and not push them to do something they don't want to do.

(And please don't become defensive, because I'm not saying you're wrong, just that everyone has their choice. If you've seen some of my other posts you can probably tell that I'm definitely the peacemaker type. )

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #73
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettababe1011
I agree with parts of what you're saying doogle, but if they don't want to have the risk, then what better preventative? I think it's best to let them stick with their decision and not push them to do something they don't want to do.

(And please don't become defensive, because I'm not saying you're wrong, just that everyone has their choice. If you've seen some of my other posts you can probably tell that I'm definitely the peacemaker type. )

I must agree. Well spoken, Dakota.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:51 AM   #74
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thanks. I try.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #75

just saying i know people are not responsable enough,(like you maybe?) for a situation like this, if it ever went that far...like someone saying... what?.(too late, someone is dead)...... not trying to be a butt, really!, some should NOT listen to me... some will understand the dynamics...it was all hypothetical anyway...
Old 04-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #76
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogle
just saying i know people are not responsable enough,(like you maybe?) for a situation like this, if it ever went that far...like someone saying... what?.(too late, someone is dead)...... not trying to be a butt, really!, some should NOT listen to me... some will understand the dynamics...it was all hypothetical anyway...
No, I do get what you're saying. But there are other options to help your fish. I personally wouldn't want to use something that could be a potential fire hazard, and to me, if some one does that, it's just as responsible.

I don't appreciate you being condescending to people. It's not the first time I've seen it with you. I'm sorry, it's just getting on my nerves. Even a peacemaker only can take so much.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:29 AM   #77

bettababe and coyote wildfire...no worries, all is good. i take things too far sometimes(i know), i really try to be a nuetral party, then people take it however they want and make it another issue that(im not trying to go ,and/or common sense will solve, if they thought it thru...i am a independent party 4sure.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:30 AM   #78
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
bettababe and coyote wildfire...no worries, all is good. i take things too far sometimes(i know), i really try to be a nuetral party, then people take it however they want and make it another issue that(im not trying to go ,and/or common sense will solve, if they thought it thru...i am a independent party 4sure.
Okay.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:04 AM   #79

i could/should have said...dont try this at home(so dont blame me when...)....,it was a preventative turned into a situation that takes responsability(or do something/nothing else)... you dont have to listen.. that is the beauty of this site...i wasnt saying you guys at all. like you, some people know what i am saying(at least a little...lol)... i defend myself just like most people.(or as short as some are with me)..and let it ride, cause there are so many opinions here, we learn everyday, even from me, whether its good or bad you think for yourself..awesome! hope everyone is well and sleeps without hatred tonight..
Old 04-01-2011, 03:12 AM   #80
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
i could/should have said...dont try this at home(so dont blame me when...)....,it was a preventative turned into a situation that takes responsability(or do something/nothing else)... you dont have to listen.. that is the beauty of this site...i wasnt saying you guys at all. like you, some people know what i am saying(at least a little...lol)... i defend myself just like most people.(or as short as some are with me)..and let it ride, cause there are so many opinions here, we learn everyday, even from me, whether its good or bad you think for yourself..awesome! hope everyone is well and sleeps without hatred tonight..
Yup. I understand what you said. There's no use going on with a subject like this, right? And I may disagree with some things you say, but that would never be a reason for hatred. Sometimes it is good to have these disagreements, because it shows points from either side, which is good. And I must say, good debate, lol!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com