Powerhead need?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman007

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am setting up a 20 long with 2 brains that i hated in my 37 so i am banishing them to this tank, the filter (aqueon quiet flow 50) which has 250gph work as all the flow for this tank? Or should i get a koralia 425?

get a ph. a hob filter isnt going to offer enough flow throughout the tank to keep those corals sufficiently happy

a maxi-jet most def would work, however i personally cant stand the looks of them inside a tank. the koralia evos are alot sleeker,

a maxi-jet most def would work, however i personally cant stand the looks of them inside a tank. the koralia evos are alot sleeker,

Yeah they are pretty ugly, just gonna go with a koralia because it looks nicer and you can change the flow direction.

I am setting up a 20 long with 2 brains that i hated in my 37 so i am banishing them to this tank, the filter (aqueon quiet flow 50) which has 250gph work as all the flow for this tank? Or should i get a koralia 425?
Why don't you skip the entire setup and sell the two corals you don't like?

Why don't you skip the entire setup and sell the two corals you don't like?

Because they are onto the rocks a do like. And i was planning this setup anyway, just decided i would stick them in here and see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom