protein skimmer producing bubbles in tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a pic of my skimmer please someone help me fix this issue it used to work fine

ForumRunner_20120225_121223.jpg

AquaRick said:
How old is the skimmer? Are the sumps the same? When you changed it over, was there a difference in the height of the water in the sump where the skimmer was and where it is now located?

Could it be doing this bc i just cleaned it??

Those seaclones are known for that u can't ever adjust them and they just don't perform not to many good reviews I had one just upgraded about a month ago best thing I ever did

bskerrichard27 said:
Those seaclones are known for that u can't ever adjust them and they just don't perform not to many good reviews I had one just upgraded about a month ago best thing I ever did

I know there not the best but mine worked fine before i cleaned it and moved it to a different tank..

so switched my skimmers around again and the one that was causing the bubbles in my 70 is now running fine in the 50 gallon im guessing this must mean something in my water is causing the micro bubbles to form any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom