Pulsing xenia/waving hand.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkushy

Aquarium Advice Activist
How will I stop this from spreading. It was my son's and wouldn't grow in his tank so I kept moving it to mine and then once it recovered he would try again with the same results. This time we left it in my tank and I did not foresee the rapid growth. It's attached itself to some of my main rock work and now I see two branches of it on opposite ends of the tank. I assume it let's go and floats until it lands somewhere. Either way I am a little afraid it will take over my tank.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1403464123331.jpg
    1403464123331.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 148
Just keep trimming, just keep trimming (dory voice) lol. Yeah just keep fragging it.

I bought 3 big frags of it and none of them lasted a week
Been trying to cover a rock up on top in the back corner of my tank for months

I couldn't stop it from growing when I had it in one of my tanks if was trimming it about every three weeks.

I moved a good portion to the bottom of the tank. You can sure tell it like the bright light.

It likes phosphates. When dropping them below 0.05ppm to favor stoney corals, the colonies can crash. You can use a few other coral species to hold it in check. GSP will stop its advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

But what will stop the gsp. ...lol.

I attached mine to a magnetic rock on the left side of my glass so that it wouldn't invade my rock work ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404505935.558442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Reanea I love your tank the colors are wonderful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom