Purple Pseudo dottyback/ Cinnamon clown what next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a reef with these 2 individuals in my tank along with cleanup crew and assorted corals, clams, I was planning on adding a flame angel, kole tang to my 55gal. Would these guys get along? Thanks

They will get along fine but will your flame get along with your reef is the important question. I had to get rid of mine because he munched away on my corals. So be careful. I love the Kole tang

any angels that are reef safe for a 55gal? My friend has a flame and so far it hasn't ate anything. Would I be able to add 2 black/white clowns or would I need to sell my cinnamon?

Lot of times they dont eat them right away .Mine took a couple years before they made the munch.

My cinnamon and pseudo tend to get aggressive when I add fish to the tank. I want to get blk/white clowns, a kole tang and a few non aggressive damsels.

Good luck finding the non agressive damsels. But if you add whatever you are at the same time it will cut down on the agression. Also moving rocks around will help during this time also.

My yellow tail damsels aren't aggressive. My Blue Devil is, but only when some one comes near his space, which is usually my three stripe damsel. It's pretty neat to watch the Blue Devil turn almost black when he's mad.

I am planning on to add a chevron tang I think I might take my cinnamon and purple pseudo out and also add black/white clown fish. What do you think?

I believe that a chevron will not do good in that size tank. The only tangs that would go in a 55 are the yellow and kole tang. Of course that is IMO

I would also pass on the chevron because of your tank size and they also lose their color as they mature. Stick with a yellow or kole.

Back
Top Bottom