Purple Reef Lobster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
melosu58 said:
And even though I dont doubt your experience I know mive is completely different. I have two bottom dwelling gobies and they have been in my tank for eight yrs now with a purple reef lobster in my tank. I just dont want everyone to think that all of them do this.

I agree with you.. I have two yellow spotted gobys n saddle clown who are always at the bottom... Along with the purple lobster.. Knocking on wood e everything has been ok

I know my prl ate my blemmie because I saw him chowing on him in his cave. Just last night he ate my 6inch bristle worm. I always target feed him every other day but never imagined he would go for anything more than double his size. My CUC, clown, and cardinals have been safe but the bottom dwellers are toast.

Hit or miss

And even though I dont doubt your experience I know mive is completely different. I have two bottom dwelling gobies and they have been in my tank for eight yrs now with a purple reef lobster in my tank. I just dont want everyone to think that all of them do this.

I had a Purple Reef Lobster in my tank for a month. First to go was my Midas Blenny. Then a Sleeper Gold Head Goby. Like stated earlier it's hit or miss.

Back
Top Bottom