Purpleback Pseudochromis killer!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best of luck finding a gramma! But just so you don get me wrong, pseudos are great and beautiful fish. I love the neon personally! But just like many other fish, certain individuAls can be straight up nasty, especially with pseudos. For there size boy can they pack a punch. Like a few have said before me I have found there best kept in bigger systems with fish that are larger then them. Anyway hope all goes well for you!

Thanks for all the responses. He's def a cool fish. He swims all around in and out of the rock work. Was my fav fish till he started killing. I've been to a couple stores now and can't find a fish trap. I ended up getting a breeder box. I put some food in there and he went in but I put the lid on and it wasn't big enough to cover the box. Errrrrr it's actually the center piece doesn't have a lid. Gonna have to get lucky.

Cut a lid off of a water bottle and invert like a funnel put food in the bottom it worked for me good luck :)

I finally got him out!! Yes!! I ended up using the bottle method. Thanks for all the help. Peace is restored

Back
Top Bottom