I tried to run PVC
pipe from my tank to the sump, and even though I wore a mask the fumes were making me ill, so I did a rushed job. Some of the PVC
primer and cement ran down into the pipe, and it's pretty much impossible to get rid of (as it's inbetween a couple of sections). The primer and cement are both rated safe for portable? water and everything has cured for 24 hours.
Is this safe, or should I cut it down, buy new pipe and try again? I don't want to kill any fish, but I really don't want to have to deal with those fumes again.