How are you measuring the salinity, refractometer or hydrometer? FWIW
, you are playing with fire utilizing both these treatments at the same time. If pH is not monitored religiously, low/drops in pH can cause copper to become more available and eventually toxic. It is generally recommended to use one or the other, both used together can often kill the fish faster than the ailment being treated. I would also let the temp drop closer to 80Â°, you are doing the fish's immune system no favor by raising the temp.
What type of copper are you using, what is the treatment level in the QT
and how often is it being tested?
Originally Posted by fishing
Which is better, coppersafe or cupramine?
Cupramine hands down.