Question about a Clown Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
As a few of you know I was lucky enough to get one of these inside of a coral I bought..... The sucker hides insde one particular piece of LR for the most part...... I NEVER see him.... he's been in there about a week or so.... any chance he'll start comming out more??? I have several corals he could hang out on.....

Is it a clown shrimp goby or yellow clown goby? If it is a shrimp goby, try getting it a pistol shrimp to hang out with. Mine are out all of the time.

Kewl.... I'll keep my fingers crossed.... Lando it's just a dwarf clown goby.... thanks though....

mine hides about 50 percent of the time and hangs out in the front on the sand the other times. i still have not seen mine eat. i think it is eating pods at night

steve r

i have a small yellow clown goby, he always hides, hes always in a few select spots, sometimes just in the corner of the tank, inplain view, but isnt very active, i too have never seen him eat in the 4 days ive had him... im hoping hes eating off the rock or bottom

Back
Top Bottom